At Jai Medical Systems, we care about your health and strive to simplify today’s complex healthcare marketplace. That is why we are committed to making your experience becoming a member of Jai Medical Systems as simple as possible.
Important Alert: When the COVID-19 pandemic began in 2020, Marylanders who were eligible for Medicaid continued to maintain their health insurance benefits, even if they are no longer eligible now. With the public health emergency ending on May 11, 2023, Medicaid recipients will now have to re-apply to keep their health insurance benefits.
Don’t sweat it though – Jai Medical Systems is here to help. We will be notifying our members when it is their turn to re-apply to keep their health insurance benefits with Jai Medical Systems. We will notify you in a variety of ways including through mailings, text messages, phone calls, and/or emails.
Do I qualify for Medicaid benefits with Jai Medical Systems?
Maryland Medicaid Eligibility is based on a variety of factors including the following:
- Where you live: You must be a Maryland resident,
- Your age: Individuals are eligible up to age 64,
- Citizenship Status: Be a U.S. Citizen or non-citizen who meets immigration status requirements, and
- Your Income Based on Household size: See income requirements based on household size.
- In addition, you will be asked to provide your social security number if you have one.
For more information on Medicaid Benefits and Coverage, please see the Medicaid for Marylanders fact sheet.
Already eligible for HealthChoice/Medicaid?
Call the Enrollment Broker at 1-855-642-8572 today and tell them that you want to enroll with Jai Medical Systems.
How do I apply for Medicaid benefits with Jai Medical Systems?
You can apply to join Jai Medical Systems in a variety of ways including:
- Apply online at marylandhealthconnection.gov.
- Apply using the Maryland Health Connection mobile application.
- Apply over the phone 1-855-642-8572.
- Request a paper application by calling 1-855-642-8572.
Need help applying or re-applying for your Medicaid benefits?
If you need help applying for Medicaid benefits through the Maryland Health Connection, Certified Application Counselors are available at participating medical centers. Certified Application Counselors welcome both walk-ins and scheduled appointments. For more information or to schedule an appointment with a Certified Application Counselor, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-JAI-1999. Our Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm to help you.
Why Jai Medical Systems?
Jai Medical Systems is dedicated to providing access to high quality healthcare benefits and services to the people of Maryland. Jai Medical Systems has been the Highest Rated Medicaid MCO in Maryland and the United States, having earned a rating of 5 out of 5, the highest rating possible, in the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings for 2016 -2022.
As a member of Jai Medical Systems, you will receive all of the standard HealthChoice benefits PLUS these additional benefits:
- Free Prescriptions/No Co-Payment
- Healthy Rewards Program
- Free Transportation to and from your primary care provider’s office.
- 24 Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Free Health Risk Assessment
- Hepatitis C Treatment Program
Join Jai Medical Systems today and start receiving the high-quality healthcare you deserve.