Below is useful information to fulfill your healthcare needs.
Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program and Disease Management programs are available for Jai Medical Systems’ members who have serious medical conditions or have complex and/or special needs. Our Case Managers can also assist with care coordination.
Currently, there are Disease Management Programs for Hypertension and Asthma. These Disease Management programs provide our members with additional information and support while helping them control their high blood pressure and asthma.
Case Management, Complex Case Management and the Complex Care Program services are also available to our members. Case Management, Complex Case Management and the Complex Care Program services provide support and guidance to those members that need or would like extra assistance with their health care.
Do I need Case Management, Complex Case Management, or Disease Management?
- You may need case management or disease management if you have a serious medical condition or need assistance with care coordination.
Below are some examples of medical conditions or circumstances where Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program or Disease Management may be helpful:
- People with multiple Chronic Conditions
- People with HIV or AIDS
- People who use the Emergency Room (ER) frequently
- Pregnant women and women who have recently had a baby
- Special needs children
- People with frequent hospital stays
- Individuals with developmental disabilities
- Individuals with physical disabilities
- People with behavior health issues along with medical conditions
- People with substance abuse problems
- People who need an organ transplant
- People with Asthma/COPD
- People with cancer
- People who need dialysis or who are receiving dialysis
- People with Diabetes
- People with Hypertension
- People who need special durable medical equipment
- People with Hepatitis C
You are also invited to participate in one of our many Health Education Classes that are offered by our Health Educator. To enroll in one of our Health Education Classes, or if you feel that you may benefit from Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program or Disease Management services or are unsure if Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program or Disease Management services are right for you, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-888-JAI-1999 or by completing our Contact Us form.
Jai Medical Systems offers an online Diabetes Prevention Program to help at-risk members avoid becoming diabetic. If you have any questions, please call 1-888-JAI-1999.
Prenatal and Postpartum Care Programs
Prenatal care is important for the health of you and your baby. Jai Medical Systems offers resources to support you through your pregnancy and postpartum period including connecting you to your own case manager who will be available to you throughout your pregnancy and postpartum period. Your case manager will be a nurse who you can call to answer your questions and make sure you are receiving the care you need. You and your case manager can also discuss if any additional programs that may be helpful for you during your pregnancy. These programs include the MOM program, Centering Pregnancy, Doulas, Home Visiting Services, and Healthy Steps.
Call 1-888-524-1999 today to find out more about the following programs*:
- The MOM Program offers in-person case management for pregnant members who are currently or have previously used opioids. This program is designed to provide you with extra resources for your health needs, treatment goals, and will provide you with tools to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Centering Pregnancy is offered at certain OB facilities to provide group sessions for pregnant members who want to receive care and education alongside a like-minded community.
- Doulas are trained professionals who provide physical, emotional, and informational support to pregnant members or members who are within 6 months postpartum. Doulas can visit you in your home before and after you give birth. They will also be there with you and your OB provider during your delivery.
- Home Visiting Services offer in-home support to your family during your pregnancy and the first few months of your baby’s life.
- Healthy Steps facilities offer additional support and resources to families with children 3 years and under. This program adds a child development specialist at your child’s primary care provider’s office.
Jai Medical Systems is here to help.
*Some programs may or may not be right for you, please call one of our Case Managers at 1-888-524-1999 to find out which programs are available to you.