Below is useful information to fulfill your healthcare needs.
Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program and Disease Management programs are available for Jai Medical Systems’ members who have serious medical conditions or have complex and/or special needs. Our Case Managers can also assist with care coordination.
Currently, there are Disease Management Programs for Hypertension and Asthma. These Disease Management programs provide our members with additional information and support while helping them control their high blood pressure and asthma.
Case Management, Complex Case Management and the Complex Care Program services are also available to our members. Case Management, Complex Case Management and the Complex Care Program services provide support and guidance to those members that need or would like extra assistance with their health care.
Do I need Case Management, Complex Case Management, or Disease Management?
- You may need case management or disease management if you have a serious medical condition or need assistance with care coordination.
Below are some examples of medical conditions or circumstances where Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program or Disease Management may be helpful:
- People with multiple Chronic Conditions
- People with HIV or AIDS
- People who use the Emergency Room (ER) frequently
- Pregnant women and women who have recently had a baby
- Special needs children
- People with frequent hospital stays
- Individuals with developmental disabilities
- Individuals with physical disabilities
- People with behavior health issues along with medical conditions
- People with substance abuse problems
- People who need an organ transplant
- People with Asthma/COPD
- People with cancer
- People who need dialysis or who are receiving dialysis
- People with Diabetes
- People with Hypertension
- People who need special durable medical equipment
- People with Hepatitis C
You are also invited to participate in one of our many Health Education Classes that are offered by our Health Educator. To enroll in one of our Health Education Classes, or if you feel that you may benefit from Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program or Disease Management services or are unsure if Case Management, Complex Case Management, the Complex Care Program or Disease Management services are right for you, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-888-JAI-1999 or by completing our Contact Us form.
Jai Medical Systems offers an online Diabetes Prevention Program to help at-risk members avoid becoming diabetic. If you have any questions, please call 1-888-JAI-1999.